The Centre for Business and Climate Solutions (CBCS), part of the University of Exeter, has been awarded funding from the European Regional Development Fund (2007 – 2013) to support dynamic and forward thinking businesses across the South West prepare for the changing climate.
As part of this funding, CBCS are able to offer free workshops and events to businesses across the South West to raise awareness of upcoming technologies and research that can benefit their long term strategy. As part of this, businesses across the South West are given the opportunity to engage with specialists from the University of Exeter and partners (The Met Office, Regen SW, IBM and the Plymouth Marine Laboratory).
CBCS have some free workshops planned over the next few months covering various topics. These are based at the University of Exeter and a free lunch will be provided at the end of the session. Due to funding from the European Regional Development Fund (2007 – 2013) CBCS are available for offer these free to eligible businesses, to find out more about our eligibility please visit http://emps.exeter.ac.uk/engineering/research/climateassist/eligibility/
For further information download the Knowledge Exchange Workshop Agenda below.
Registration for these events is easy through the following Evenbrite links:
• Passivhaus & Low Carbon Buildings: https://passivhausbuildings.eventbrite.co.uk
• Current & Future Legislation in Energy and Buildings: https://currentfuturelegislation.eventbrite.co.uk
• Current & Future Renewable Technologies: https://currentfuturetech.eventbrite.co.uk
• Energy Efficiency in Older Buildings: https://eeob.eventbrite.co.uk
• Smart Grids: https://smartgridsjune.eventbrite.co.uk
• Community Schemes: https://communityschemes.eventbrite.co.uk