CPD Cert. Building Energy Modelling using PHPP in collaboration with TUDublin
“The training looks really impressive and is certainly a comprehensive PHPP knowledge source.” Passivhaus Institut (PHI)
• 6 week, part time accumulated 100 hours e-learning course
• Thursday 4th November 2021 to Friday 17th December 2021
• £870 + VAT
• Acquire 50 credits towards PHI Certification renewal
• Available for AECB members and non-members
• Registration closing date Friday October 22nd 2021
The AECB was invited to collaborate with Ireland’s leading Technological University, TU Dublin to create a professional level academic CPD Cert. Building Energy Modelling using PHPP.
Available for AECB members and non-members, the course is composed of a single self-contained six-week part time e-learning module from TU Dublin’s successful MSc in Building Performance (Energy Efficiency in Design) programme.
The Building Energy Modelling Tools using PHPP module enables experienced building design professionals to develop and apply an understanding of the international Passive House Planning Pack (PHPP) modelling and design software to determine the building performance of existing and new buildings, residential and non-residential, in temperate climatic zones.
AECB is delighted to have endorsement from The Passivhaus Institut (PHI) in being able to award 50 credits towards PHI Certification renewal.
What to expect
• Accumulated ~100 hours of CPD.
• 6 week, part time (Thursday 04 November 2021 to Friday 17 December 2021)
• Attain 10 UK Credits/ 5 EU ECTs (Master’s level).
• Acquire 50 credits towards PHI Certification renewal.
Costs and added benefits
• £870 + VAT
• Graduates of the CPD Certificate in Building Energy Modelling using PHPP module are eligible to progress to the blended online Postgraduate Certificate in Building Performance (Energy Efficiency in Design) which is the first part of the three-part MSc in Building Performance (Energy Efficiency in Design).
• AECB members – Access to AECB sustainable knowledgebase, free resources, LEBD case studies, webinars, networking.
For the detailed course timetable please click here
To check for any last minute changes to the schedule please contact our Training Team at: email@example.com
Closing date for registration Friday 22nd October 2021. Apply Now