CarbonLite Volume 5 concentrates on the two respects in
which UK buildings most singularly fail to perform well in a thermal sense;
i.e., poor airtightness and high thermal bridging. The design and
constructional principles in this document will be valuable to all those
who are seeking to design better-performing thermal envelopes.
Passivhaus Level Detailing.
|AECB Design Standards CLP Volume 5 _ Design Guidance.pdf|
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_originating_url] Orginating URL
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_year_of_publication] Year of publication
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_document_type] Document accessibility
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_publishing_region] Relevant region
- 79 Times downloaded
- 6.49 MB File Size
- 1 File Count
- 29 April 2021 Creation Date
- 29 April 2021 Last Updated