The Byggmeister multifamily test home located in the Jamaica Plain neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts (J.P. Three-Family), is a three-story brick row house. BSC examined the home with the goal of producing a case study that could be applied to similar New England homes.
This study contributes to several basic areas of research that include finding the combination of measures that are feasible, affordable, and suitable for this type of construction and that are acceptable to homeowners. This report also examines the package of measures considered, initial energy use results, material properties test results of the brick, and heat flow simulation results for the party walls.
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_originating_url] Orginating URL
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_year_of_publication] Year of publication
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_document_type] Document accessibility
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_publishing_region] Relevant region
- [version] Version
- [download_count] Times downloaded
- 0.00 KB File Size
- 0 File Count
- 29 January 2014 Creation Date
- 25 September 2019 Last Updated