Design & detailing advice to support building to the AECB and Passivhaus Standard.
Part 2 concentrates on the two respects in which UK buildings most singularly fail to perform well in a thermal sense; i.e., poor airtightness and high thermal bridging. The design and constructional principles in this document will be valuable to all those who are seeking to design better-performing thermal envelopes.
|AECB CarbonLite Design and Construction Guidance Part 2.pdf|
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_originating_url] Orginating URL
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_year_of_publication] Year of publication
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_document_type] Document accessibility
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_publishing_region] Relevant region
- 1026 Times downloaded
- 2.79 MB File Size
- 1 File Count
- 30 January 2013 Creation Date
- 2 April 2020 Last Updated