The full version of this document is available free for AECB Members.
If you are an AECB Member then please log in first before attempting to download the document. If you are not an AECB Member and would like to download this document you can join the AECB online for instant access. By doing so, you are supporting the AECB in it's activities which are largely dependent on membership subscriptions.
The sample pages show: Cover and contents; sample from Introduction; detail illustrations and thermographics: a wall-to-floor junction in masonry; a roof detail for timber frame; and wndow openings in masonry.
|AECB Gold Standard Sample Pages||Download|
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_originating_url] Orginating URL
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_year_of_publication] Year of publication
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_document_type] Document accessibility
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_publishing_region] Relevant region
- [version] Version
- 2639 Times downloaded
- 426.92 KB File Size
- 1 File Count
- 25 September 2012 Creation Date
- 25 September 2019 Last Updated