Liz Male MBE, Liz Male Consulting Ltd
How do we communicate environmental sustainability in a “cut the green crap” era. How do we get people excited and interested in new developments in energy efficiency and low carbon building, and what policy or news hooks might help us?
Liz is the founder and director of LMC. She has more than 25 years' experience of issues-led PR and marketing for the property and construction industry, working for clients, contractors, consultants, insurers and suppliers, as well as membership organisations, industry trade associations and professional institutes. She has particular understanding of communicating sustainability and the issues surrounding energy efficiency and low carbon buildings. Liz is a Trustee of the National Energy Foundation, a member of the AECB and an experienced facilitator, trained by the Environment Council in stakeholder dialogue.
Liz is a former member of the Government’s Construction Leadership Council in her other capacity as non-executive chairman of TrustMark, the Government-backed scheme to raise standards across building trades and signpost consumers to reputable tradespeople in the home repair and improvement sector. She is currently supporting the Bonfield Review as a member of the implementation board. Liz was appointed MBE in 2015 for services to construction and consumer protection.
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_originating_url] Orginating URL
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_year_of_publication] Year of publication
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_document_type] Document accessibility
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_publishing_region] Relevant region
- 1273 Times downloaded
- 1.88 MB File Size
- 1 File Count
- 21 July 2016 Creation Date
- 25 September 2019 Last Updated