Buildings last a long time, well beyond the time horizons of their creators, with many players involved in different roles.
• As building users, the whole population has an interest in them working better in every respect.
• Now we want to improve the performance of the stock, especially (not only) in terms of energy and carbon ... BUT
• The feedback loop from performance in use to construction and policymaking is poorly closed, a disastrous oversight.
BUT DO WE UNDERSTAND WHAT WE ARE DOING?
|Improving Building Performance; Sparing no Expense to get Something on the Cheap?|
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_originating_url] Orginating URL
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_year_of_publication] Year of publication
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_document_type] Document accessibility
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_publishing_region] Relevant region
- 219 Times downloaded
- 2.63 MB File Size
- 1 File Count
- 2 August 2014 Creation Date
- 25 September 2019 Last Updated