Insulation makes good economic sense as it reduces energy consumption in buildings. Insulation as a single investment pays for itself many times over during the life cycle of a building. Reduced energy consumption also benefits the environment.
This information is common knowledge in the EU. The EU has already passed the Energy Performance Directive that requires the member states to adopt new practices to improve the energy efficiency of buildings.
We are well prepared for the increasing requirements. The unique properties of stone and the extreme Nordic weather conditions have inspired us to develop economically and ecologically rewarding, safe and sound insulation solutions. Stone wool, made from nature’s own stone, is extremely fire resistance, durable and reliable choice for protecting lives and property.
We are happy to share our knowledge in this Insulation theory, which has become something of an institution and has already guided generations of builders in the field.
We hope that you find this material useful in designing high quality insulation solutions, which will meet the requirements in the years to come.
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_originating_url] Orginating URL
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_year_of_publication] Year of publication
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_document_type] Document accessibility
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_publishing_region] Relevant region
- 1588 Times downloaded
- 1.01 MB File Size
- 1 File Count
- 29 December 2014 Creation Date
- 25 September 2019 Last Updated