The AECB sits both on the Steering Group & Task Group responsible for overseeing the (re)development of these revised Publicly Accessible Specifications (PAS's) that set out requirements for those working on publicly (ECO) funded retrofit/energy efficiency projects.
Comments supporting features of the draft will provide us with arguments to weigh against critical comments during the Steering Group's discussion.
The 4 fundamentally important and progressive features of the consultation draft which we are concerned are vulnerable to criticism, where support would be helpful, are described in this document.
|AECB PAS 2030/2035 main features members’ consultation|
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_originating_url] Orginating URL
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_year_of_publication] Year of publication
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_document_type] Document accessibility
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_publishing_region] Relevant region
- [version] Version
- 51 Times downloaded
- 21.92 KB File Size
- 1 File Count
- 7 September 2018 Creation Date
- 25 September 2019 Last Updated