The modernisation of old and historic buildings where changes to the external façade are not permit- ted can present a real challenge to specifiers and builders. Insulation of the exterior walls can only be carried out internally, but unsuitable insulation can lead to interstitial condensation causing critical problems
for the building shell. Moisture damage and biological degradation are common symptoms where the use of conventional internal insulation systems with vapour barriers and non breathing systems are used.
NBT PAVADENTRO wood fibre insulation board, especially designed for internal insulation of the exterior walls on old and historic buildings, was awarded the innovation award by the Swiss Federal Department for the Environment. The board reduces the formation of condensation in the existing construction to a minimum & creates a comfortable living environment.
|Technical Manual, Internal Wall Insulation - NBT Refurb System IWI - Pavadentro|
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_originating_url] Orginating URL
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_year_of_publication] Year of publication
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_document_type] Document accessibility
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_publishing_region] Relevant region
- 2178 Times downloaded
- 3.13 MB File Size
- 1 File Count
- 4 November 2014 Creation Date
- 25 September 2019 Last Updated