Convective thermal bypass is, in essence, a catch all term for various types of air movement.
The more technical definition is heat transfer that bypasses the conductive or conductive-radiative heat transfer between two regions.
Thermal bypass can lead to significant increase in heat loss; in some cases over 300%.
Mark Siddall explores how design and construction failures may be addressed and thermal bypass may be avoided.
|The impact of Thermal bypass by Mark Siddall||Download|
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_originating_url] Orginating URL
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_year_of_publication] Year of publication
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_document_type] Document accessibility
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_publishing_region] Relevant region
- 7285 Times downloaded
- 1.55 MB File Size
- 1 File Count
- 5 July 2009 Creation Date
- 25 September 2019 Last Updated