Geoff Stow teaches the theory and practice of sustainable building and self-building. He is a Trustee of AECB and has been a supporter of the Association for many years, representing it at exhibitions and conferences around the country.
In this month’s Soapbox Geoff Stow shares his personal reaction to how he has seen green technologies being sold, to householders anxious to improve the energy performance of their homes. His concern is that consumers are being left to the mercy of over-enthusiastic – and potentially downright dishonest – salesmen, when contemplating major investments. Where, he asks, is the reliable, and above all objective, advice?
|Who will protect householders from the dodgy ‘green tech’ salesmen?||Download|
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_originating_url] Orginating URL
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_year_of_publication] Year of publication
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_document_type] Document accessibility
- [acf_PublicationInformation_knowl_meta_publishing_region] Relevant region
- 703 Times downloaded
- 525.95 KB File Size
- 1 File Count
- 2 September 2011 Creation Date
- 25 September 2019 Last Updated