Driving Retrofit Quality
February 10 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Our speaker for this event, Dr Peter Rickaby, contributed to three work-streams of the ‘Each Home Counts’ review and was a member of the Implementation Board. Peter is Technical Author of PAS 2035 Retrofitting Dwellings for Improved Energy Efficiency: Specification and Guidance.
This online seminar will focus on domestic retrofit and cover the Each Home Counts review, Trustmark and PAS 2035, including:
– Recent failures and defects in domestic retrofit
– The Each Home Counts review – objectives, recommendations and implementation
– The Trustmark quality assurance scheme, including the Customer Charter and the Code of Conduct
– The BSI Retrofit Standards Task Group and the Retrofit Standards Framework
– The new technical standards – PAS 2035 and the updated PAS 2030
– The transition of ECO-funded retrofit to the new standards (by July 2021)
– The current pilots and proposals for an amendment of PAS 2035 in early 2021
– The importance of TrustMark being adopted in all housing sectors (not just for ECO)
The session will include some questions and discussion time, during which Peter will say something about the current development of a non-domestic retrofit standard, PAS 2038.
- February 10
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm