- This event has passed.
Integrating Building Services
December 11, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am£37.50 – £52.50
This training session combines both the theory and practical aspects of building services and is therefore ideal for those who want information they can apply directly to their work such as architects, builders, contractors and engineers.
The first part of the session covers the schematics and characteristics of common technologies of heating systems and includes:
– Different types of heating systems
– Renewable technologies
– Different types of heat emitters (indirect system)
– Radiators, Fan convectors, UFH, Plinth heaters, skirting radiators
– The real cost of each technology
– The importance of forecasting energy & running costs and carbon emissions
The second part of the session on ‘Energy: measuring, controlling and valuing it’ includes all aspects of control systems such as:
– Schematics and worked examples
– Advantages of combining technology
– Costs associated with combining technology
– Incentives and energy savings
There will be a Q&A session before the training finishes.
- December 11, 2020
8:30 am - 11:30 am
- £37.50 – £52.50