- This event has passed.
Retrofitting Traditional Buildings 1: Principles and Practice
February 28 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
These RTB courses are now delivered as interactive online training sessions. The previous full day course is split into 2 half day events for easier online digestion. This is still one course, and your booking includes access for both half days.
Part 1: 28 February 2023. 09:30 – 13:00
Part 2: 07 March 2023. 09:30 – 13:00
Our ever-popular technical training course covering emerging research, best practice and case studies in the field of upgrading traditional and historic buildings.
– How do we protect our traditional buildings but make them fit for the future?
– What are the risks for small- and large-scale retrofit projects?
– How can unintended consequences be addressed when upgrading solid-walled buildings?
– The Whole Building Approach to retrofit
- February 28
9:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Retrofitting Traditional Buildings 1: Principles and Practice