Go to Forum Home General Board Energy saving hot water product

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Dear members, I have just registered in the hope you can help me? Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this post, please feel free to pass it on to anyone who may be interested.

I am working with an entrepreneur here in Spain (where I live) who has developed and patented a product called NESS, a set of equipment that allows you to save energy and water (and cash!) by allowing you to wait until the water is hot before opening the tap (eg for morning showers)! The mechanism pumps the cold “hot” water back through the cold water pipes until the water reaches the required temperature at which point an indicator light (via a thermostat) changes colour and the tap can then be opened to supply hot “hot” water.

NESS can be installed in home improvement projects as well as new builds and is being sold at around £320 for a complete kit. Installation time is typically 3-4 hours. It is modular so can also be deployed in multi user installations (eg apartments, hotels etc).

NESS has in the last 6 months established distribution and/or installer agreements for most regions in Spain and is now interested in discussions with potential partners in the UK, first to ensure the product is adapted to any UK-specific regulations and then to explore and develop distribution in the UK either regionally or nationally. I have tried to attach a short pdf presentation to this post but have not succeeded but would be happy to send it to those who are interested.

Please respond to this post or email me directly if you have any interest or know others who might be. Thanks again

Andrew Stott

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.