Go to Forum Home Building Services Ventilation for Retrofit – single room heat recovery?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Mark McPhee
      Participant

I have a client who is retrofitting their 3 bedroom semi and is interested in single room heat recovery units that are connected via wifi or wired. Something like the BSK Zephyr or Lunos E2 60 system.

Does anyone have any experience or guidance on these systems?

The Lunos looks like it might be quite expensive and I’m aware that some of the units can also be quite noisy.

James Carvell
        Participant

Hi Mark.  Not personally, but Exological BuildingSystems are introducing a range.  Not sure if they are available in UK, but htey may offer advice.

I Would like to install in my own Victoran house bathroom as I rely on purge ventilation and it creates damp issues.

Ventilation | Ecological Building Systems

Let me know how you get on.

Edward Tucker
          Participant

I’m looking into the Vent Axia Tempra MVHR to replace a standard extract fan in a bathroom – seems like an affordable-ish option if I works. Has anyone got one and if so does it work ?

James Carvell
            Participant

Thinking of doing the same myself (in my own property).

Did a quick search and Damon Hart-Davis has written this review (it also refers back to the AECB).

Let me know how you get on.

James Carvell
              Participant
            Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.