The People Powered Retrofit community shares issue is now live at: https://www.ethex.org.uk/invest/people-powered-retrofit
We are aiming to raise £550,000 via a community share offer so the People Powered Retrofit service can eco-refurbish 1,150 more homes and train 3,500 contractors in Greater Manchester over the next five years.
WHY WE’RE DOING IT
– to create a simple, powerful way to tackle climate change.
– to improve householders’ health and wellbeing.
– to generate new green jobs and improve local economies.
HOW PEOPLE INVEST
We’re aiming to raise £550,000, the offer opens on 6th September and closes on 30th November 2021.
People can invest as little as £250 and as much as £55,000 – these amounts are eligible for 30% Social Investment Tax Relief and interest of up to 5% will be paid on investments. Companies and organisations can also invest.
The main way for investors get involved is via the Ethex web page: https://www.ethex.org.uk/invest/people-powered-retrofit
HOW YOU CAN HELP
1. Please send anyone interested in the offer to the Ethex page: https://www.ethex.org.uk/invest/people-powered-retrofit It includes all the background information such as the share offer document, business plan and links to invest.
2. Put the word out on social media such as: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. There’s a great video here.
3. Get people to sign up for more information.
AND IF YOU WANT A RETROFIT…
If you’re interested in our services drop us an email: email@example.com