Physics is just an underlying concept for everything around us
This course aims to make daunting concepts more palatable, provide methods of critical thinking that can be applied to design and empower those working in the built environment, breaking down the barriers created by a lack of knowledge and confidence about building physics.
Duration : 10 hour course – 2 hours per week over 5 weeks
Format : 2 hours of live interactive learning followed by an extended discussion
- There are no entry requirements, but please come along ready to have some fun and use your imagination to explore – What is building physics and why is it important?
- Live, online, interactive teaching, with lots of opportunity to be curious.
- Join in with an open mind for the opportunity to question and discuss with your tutor and peers.
- We feel there is a lot of valuable learning to be gained from taking part in the live teaching, having your camera on and giving the activities a go!
- There are 20 places available each time the course runs, with up to 5 of those places available at the student price.
- The resources and outputs from each module’s activities will be provided for future reference.